Students are selected as part of a competitive process. Students will be matched based on the quality of their application, communication skills, interests, experience and the internship opportunities available.
- View the list of internships on offer below.
- Review your study plan to ensure that you can undertake an internship as part of your course and consider your other commitments
- Complete the online application form above (please use your student email address when applying). Consider the application questions carefully.
- Our organisations often require you to have a Working with Children Check and a National Police Clearance. If you are interested in working with children or youth, it is therefore advisable to obtain these checks before you undertake your internship.
- In order to prepare your application and make sure you can attend the required sessions for one of these internships, please review the Dates and Deadlines section below (these dates may be subject to change but are a good guide).
- Review the McCusker Centre for Citizenship Guide for Interns to ensure you are aware of the program requirements.